- organising school visits
- attending conferences.
- managing budgets
- generating income via fundraising activities and submitting funding bids
- preparing and distributing publicity materials and displays
- writing plans and reports
- producing educational resources/study packs
- liaising with schools, businesses, LEAs, voluntary/outreach/community groups and other local organisations
- analysing data and collating information
Working with people of all ages is a key feature of the job and includes activities such as talks, presentations, workshops, demonstrations, guided tours and running courses. Some evening or weekend work may be required.